'Radical Possibilities: Art and Queer Identity' is a new zine from Common Threads Press (formerly Made by Women Zines)
Made between May and December 2020, it features over 20 articles, essays, comics, interviews and original artwork from contributors all around the world. It is A5 in size, 64 pages, and printed on recycled paper.
- Queer Collaborative Practise: Claude Cahun and Marcel Moore by Anna George and Livvy Drusilla
- 'Fire': Lesbian Relationships in Indian Films by Rupinder Kaur
- Cheryl Dunye by Yazz James
- Queer Youth Art Collective: Interview with Fredrik Andersson by Laura Moseley
- 'Nonbinary' Photography Series by AJ Schnettler
- Good For Them: One Queer's Fascination with the Moment of Unhinging in Horror Films by Poppy Marriott
- Dyketastics: The Lesbian Gaze of Barbara Hammer by Belphoebe New
- Queering the Whitworth: Queer Art History in the Museum by Dominic Bilton and Laura Moseley
- Tove Jansson by Anna Walker
- Setting Up Your Own Zine Library by Lu Williams
Please allow 3-5 working days for dispatch.